আজ আমরা Class 11 -এর English Text Book B -এর Rapid Reader , Chapter 3 -এর Twelfth Night গল্পটির Questions Answers আলোচনা করে নেব । এক এক করে সব কটি চ্যাপ্টার আলোচিতহবে । এগুলির প্রশ্নোত্তর ও পর পর দেওয়া হবে ।
Chapter 3 of Class 11 English Text Book B named Rapid Reader, Questions Answers of Twelfth Night are discussed.
Studysolves.com পরীক্ষার প্রস্তুতির সেরা ঠিকানা, আজ আমরা আপনাদের জন্য নিয়ে এসেছি Practice Set PDF. প্রতিবছর পরীক্ষায় এখান থেকে অনেক প্রশ্ন আসে। তাই আমরা আপনাদের জন্য নিয়ে এসেছি Practice Set PDF. নিচে Practice Set PDF টি যত্নসহকারে পড়ুন ও জ্ঞানভাণ্ডার বৃদ্ধি করুন। নিয়মিত বিনামূল্যে পড়াশোনা করতে এবং নোটস, সাজেশান, প্রশ্ন উত্তর ইত্যাদি স্টাডি ম্যাটেরিয়াল PDF আকারে বিনামূল্যে ডাউনলোড করতে এবং ভিডিও ক্লাস করতে আমাদের ওয়েবসাইট www.studysolves.com ভিজিট করুন।
Twelfth Night Questions Answers
Multiple Choice Questions
1) Sebastian and Viola were ——(a) twins of different looks, (b) twins of similar looks, C) not twins, d) cousins.
Ans: (b) twins of similar looks
2) Sebastian and Viola fell into a—(a) danger in forest, b) shipwreck, c) boat capsize, d) violent storm.
Ans: b) shipwreck
3) According to the Captain, Duke Orsino was —— a) cruel, b) ambitious, c) whimsical, d) noble and dignified.
Ans: d) noble and dignified
4) Viola was saved by ——— a) a fisherman, b) the captain of the ship, c) Antonio, d)
Ans: b) the captain of the ship
5) Olivia sent a servant after Cesario with a —– a) letter, b) a rose, c) diamond ring, d) gold chain.
Ans: c) diamond ring
6) Antonio was a ———- a) stewart, b) Ship-captain, c) priest, d) Duke.
Ans: b) Ship-captain
7) By nature Sebastian was ——— a) coward, b) brave, c) treacherous, d) weak.
Ans: , b) brave
8) Olivia mistook Sebastian for —— a) Cesario, b) Antonio, c) Sebastian, d) Orlando.
Ans: c) Sebastian
9) Antonio gave a purse to — a) Sebastian, b) the captain, c) Cesario, d) Viola.
Ans: a) Sebastian
10) Viola found the job of a ——- a) servant, b) superviser, c) page, d) messenger.
Ans: c) page
11) Viola in disguise attended Duke Orsino for ——– a) three months, b) four months, c) two months, d) ten months.
Ans: a) three months
12) In the song desired by Orsino, the singer wants to buried where ——– a) flower grow, b) the sad true lover may find him, c) the grass is greenest, c) the birds sing.
Ans: c) the grass is greenest
13) Ilyria was governed by ——- a) Duke Edward, b) Duke Antonio, c) Duke Demetrius, d) Duke Orsino.
Ans: d) Duke Orsino
14) Orsino loved the girl named —— a) viola, b) Olivia, c) Rosalind, d) Emilia.
Ans: b) Olivia
15) Viola, in disguise of a boy, took the name ——- a) Orsino, b) Antonio, c) Cesario, d) beron.
Ans: c) Cesario
16) The man who saved Sebastian’s life was —— a) Cesario, b) Antonio, c) Orsino, d) Banquo.
Ans: b) Antonio
17) Olivia mistook Sebastian to be ———- a) Orsino, b) Cesario, c) Charles, d) Antonio.
Ans: b) Cesario
18) Olivia finally proposed to marry ——— a) Sebastian, b) Orsino, c) Antonio, d) none.
Ans: a) Sebastian
19) Olivia showed her love for her dead brother by abjuring the sight and company of men for ——- a) seven years, b) six years, c) five years, d) four years.
Ans: a) seven years
20) Olivia invited Sebastian because —— a) she mistook Sebastian to be cesario, b)
Sebastian was a rich man, c) she was in love with Sebastian, d) Sebastian was allowed to use Antonio’s purse.
Ans: a) she mistook Sebastian to be cesario
21) Viola was the twin sister of —— a) Orsino, b) Antonio, c) Sebastian, d) Cesario.
Ans: c) Sebastian
22) The offence committed by Antonio for which he was arrested, was —– a) he had Killed the Duke’s nephew, b) he had killed the Duke, c) he had injured the Duke’s nephew, d) he had injured the Duke.
Ans: c) he had injured the Duke’s nephew
Also Read: Leela’s Friend
Also Read: Leela’s Friend Question and Answers
Also Read: Karma
Also Read: Karma Questions nd Answer
Also Read: Jimmy Valentine
Also Read: Nobel Lecture
Also Read: The place of Art In Education
23) Olivia was the daughter of —– a) Duke, b) King, c) Count, d) baron.
Ans: c) Count
24) After landing on the Illyrian shore Viola lamented—— a) her father’s death, b) her brother’s death, c) her husband’s death, d) her son’s death.
Ans: b) her brother’s death
25) “Are you a comedian?” ——- the question was asked by —– a) Orsino, b) Olivia, c) Antonio, d) Cesario.
Ans: b) Olivia
26) Orsino told Cesario to visit ——- a) Antonio’s house, b) Olivia’s house, c) Sebastian’s house, d) the captain’s house.
Ans: b) Olivia’s house
27) Sebastian and Viola did not differ each other in —- a) appearance, b) voice, c) dress, d) habit.
Ans: a) appearance
28) Viola got information about Illyria and its ruler from countryman from — a) the co-passenger b) the captain, c) country, d) Sebastian.
Ans: b) the captain
29) Duke Orsino finally married ——– a) viola, b) Olivia, c) Rosalind, d) Emilia.
Ans: a) viola
30) For his offence against the Duke, Antonio was made ——- a)a guest b) prisoner, c) a page, d) a soldier.
Ans: b) prisoner
31) The stranger who stood up for Viola to fight a duel was –— a) Orsino, b) Antonio, c) Sebastian, d) Cesario.
Ans: b) Antonio
32) Sebastian was a young man of —— a) Venice, b) Rome, c) Messalina, d) Elysium.
Ans: d) Elysium
33) Viola mourned the loss of her —– a) ship, b) brother, c) valuables, d) relatives.
Ans: b) brother
34) The place of the ship wreck was the coast of —– a) English Channel, b) Illyria, c) Pacific Ocean, d) Atlantic Ocean.
Ans: b) Illyria
Long Answer Type Questions
1) Sketch the character of Viola.
Ans: Viola is one of the chief characters of the story ‘Twelfth Night’. She is the victim of
the tight grip of time. Viola has been shipwrecked and separated from her brother
Sebastian. As a sensible one, she soon collects herself. To survive safely in foreign land she disguises herself as a page in Duke Orsino’s household. She has fellow feelings and she is also pathetic. So a sweet bond of relationship is soon built between Orsino and her. Her words have the power to attract others. That is why she easily wins the heart of
mournful Olivia. She is intelligent, smart, courageous and witty. Hence she is probably the most lovable personality of the story.
2) Compare and contrast the characters of Viola and Olivia.
Ans : Viola and Olivia are two major characters of the story ‘Twelfth Night’. They are
strikingly different from each other.
Viola, a beautiful young lady, is the victim of tight grip of time. She
has been shipwrecked and separated from her brother Sebastian. As a sensible one, she
soon collects herself. To survive safely in foreign land she disguises herself as a page in
Duke Orsino’s household. Olivia, on the other hand is grief-stricken. She has lost both her father and her brother in short gap of time. She looses all charm in life. She even shuns human company and rejects the proposal of Duke Orsino. Viola has fellow feelings and she is also sympathetic. So a sweet bond of relationship is soon built between Orsino and her. Olivia is very emotional and her passion finds her choicest partner. She decides to marry Sebastian in no time. Viola’s words have the power to attract others. That is why
she easily wins the heart of mournful Olivia. She is intelligent, smart, courageous and
witty. Olivia is loving but weak in mind from all respect.
3) Comment on the ending of ‘Twelfth Night’ or/
How is the ‘confusion of mistaken identities’ solved?
Ans: The comedy of ‘Twelfth Night’ is evolved from the mistaken identity. Viola and her
brother Sebastian create the confusion. They are identical twins and look exactly alike.
Due to shipwreck Viola comes to an unknown land of Illyria and takes the guise of a page
boy. Her brother also comes to Illyria. Now both are mistaken by several people. Firstly,
Captain Antonio, takes Viola for Sebastian. On the other hand Olivia takes Sebastian as
Cesario ( Viola) whom she loves and marries him. At the end of the story all characters
meet together before Olivia’s house. Olivia rushes in and claims that Cesario ( Viola ) is her lawful husband. Duke Orsino suspects Cesario to be in love of Olivia. The confusion of mistaken identity is finished just after the arrival of real Sebastian, Viola comes out of her male attire. Thus the puzzle of mistaken identities is solved.
Also Read: Composed Upon the Westminster Bridge
Also Read: Meeting at Night
Also Read: The Sick Rose
Also Read: Brotherhood
Also Read: Daybreak
“সুতরাং, দেরি না করে এখনই Twelfth Night Questions Answers PDF টি ডাউনলোড করুন”
Download Twelfth Night Questions Answers PDF
File Name:- Twelfth Night Questions Answers
File Format:- PDF
File Size:- 3 Mb
File Location:- Google Drive
Also Read: Newspaper Advertisement
Also Read: Commercial Leaflets
Also Read: Macbeth
Also Read: Macbeth questions Answers
Also Read: Twelfth Night
ঘোষণা: বিনামূল্যে আমাদের দেওয়া নোটস, সাজেশান, প্রশ্ন উত্তর ইত্যাদি স্টাডি ম্যাটেরিয়াল PDF এবং ভিডিও ক্লাস ভালো লাগলে, আমাদের এই পোস্টের লিংক আপনার বন্ধুদের ফেসবুক, WhatsApp এ শেয়ার করে তাদের পড়ার সুযোগ করে দিন।